RV Global Cap. Grande Blend

Parvest Equity Best Selection World

Parvest Equity Best Selection World I-Capitalisation | LU0956005655

BNP Paribas Asset Management Luxembourg

26 Jun, 2017
110,76
0,35%
USD

Clases

Nombre de la clase

Patrimonio

Valor

Comisión de gestión

Ratio total de gastos

Participación mínima

Parvest Equity Best Selection World Classic-Capitalisation (LU1270636993)73,49M EUR125,13 EUR1,50%0,00%0 EUR
Parvest Equity Best Selection World Classic-Capitalisation (LU0956005226)1,13M USD107,66 USD1,50%1,97%0 USD
Parvest Equity Best Selection World Classic-Distribution (LU1270637298)24,72M EUR122,12 EUR1,50%0,00%0 EUR
Parvest Equity Best Selection World I-Capitalisation (LU0956005655)43,05M USD110,76 USD0,75%0,95%3.000.000 USD
Parvest Equity Best Selection World N-Capitalisation (LU0956005572)0,47M USD107,27 USD1,50%2,73%0 USD
Parvest Equity Best Selection World Privilege-Capitalisation (LU0950374610)0,84M USD109,96 USD0,75%1,23%1.000.000 USD

Estrategia

Increase the value of its assets over the medium termAt all times, this sub-fund invests 75% of its assets in equity and/or equity equivalent of companies selected based on fundamental driven investment process. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments or cash, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCI. The sub-fund may use financial derivative instruments only for hedging purposes

Comisiones

ComisiónValorFórmula de cálculo
Management Fee0,75%PERCENT
On Going Charge0,96%PERCENT
Total Expense Ratio0,95%PERCENT

Gestores

Simon Roberts


Cómo comprar

Para informarse de cómom comprar este fondo, acceda al grupo en Finect:


Metadata


Opiniones

Rendimiento anual y trimestral

Anual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2015-13,53%7,60%
20165,57%-5,11%1,87%5,34%3,68%
20176,91%

Rendimiento mensual

Volatilidad vs Rentabilidad anualizada en 3 años

Entradas y salidas de dinero (mensuales)

Fuente Morningstar

Documentos

Fuente Morningstar

Documento Fecha actualización
Prospectus (Apr 27, 2017) Jun 10, 2017
Key Investor Information Document (KIID) (Feb 17, 2017) May 30, 2017
AnnualReport (Dec 31, 2016) Jun 17, 2017
SemiannualReport (Jun 30, 2016) Jun 17, 2017

Holdings

Fuente Jucaspe a fecha 2017-03-31