BNPP Flexi I Fossil Fuel Free Nordic High Yield
Investment policy of the Feeder: This Feeder invests at least 85% of its assets in the Master through the use of « H » shares category denominated in EUR. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 15% of its assets, may be invested in ancillary liquid assets (such as cash and/or money market instruments). Investment policy of the Master: The fund is an actively managed fixed-income fund that invests at least 90% of the fund's assets in Nordic high yield bonds or on account with Nordic credit institutions. “High yield” refers to corporate bonds with a rating equivalent to BB+ or lower (by S&P, or equivalent rating institute or internal rating by Alfred Berg Kapitalforvaltning AS). “Nordic” refers to bonds listed on marketplaces in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland, as well as companies listed on marketplaces in other countries but with head offices in the Nordic countries or with at least 50 percent of their turnover or sales in the Nordic countries.
Entradas y salidas de dinero mensuales.